We’re all aware of the many benefits that signing your documents digitally provides; convenience, accessibility, security and of course it’s great for the environment. We’ve been sending documents to our clients digitally for quite some time now, and with the feedback we’ve had, it’s the much preferred way to sign.
As always, we’re continually on the look out for ways that we can improve and enhance our client experience and for that reason, we have chosen to switch our electronic signing platform over from DocuSign to FuseSign in the coming months. No need to worry, the switch means an increase in security over your documents and a simpler way to sign for you – win!
Why have we made the switch?
- A simpler signing experience for you.
- More control over who can view your documents.
- Improved security features including 2-factor authentication on everything we send you and expiration dates on bundles, meaning that your documents are stored in fewer locations for a shorter period of time.
What does this mean for you?
- We will be looking to have all document packs currently in DocuSign finalised or moved to FuseSign by 30 June 2022.
- In an effort to make signing easier, you will be required to type a digital signature instead of uploading an image or drawing your own signature by hand, but don’t worry, this doesn’t impact the validity of your signature.
- Any packs that you are sent will now require you to enter a verification code sent to you via SMS. This additional step provides an added layer of security. If you suspect any of your details aren’t currently up to date, please contact us via phone on 03 6231 3448 or via email at email@example.com
- To improve ease of use and security, you will not be able to create an account to store your documents. You will need to download copies of your documents either upon signing or via the link in the bundle completion email before the expiry period. If you don’t get a chance to save these, contact us and we can provide a copy.
How to sign
We’ve updated our Signing Documents page on our website with details on how FuseSign works, which includes an instructional video that will take you through step by step how to sign your documents. You can access this video here.
If you have any questions about our new digital signing process, or would like some assistance signing your documents, please call us on 03 6231 3448.