We have been using the services of Scanlon Richardson accounting firm for the past 3 years and are extremely happy with their service. Our accountant Scott Knuckey is an absolute wizard when it comes to numbers. The team at Scanlon work together ensuring our tax returns are always correct and on time. We recommend them without hesitation.
This accounting firm have looked after our personal and business accounting requirements since Scott joined the team and we haven’t looked back. Their expertise is second to none, yet still keep the experience personable, casual and professional. If you require assistance with a tax return, bookkeeping services, BAS assistance, trust & superannuation fund management for any one or size business – I highly recommended an accountant at Scanlon Richardson Financial Group.
We have used Scanlon Richardson Financial Group for several years now for both our personnel taxation as well as our business accounting. Over the past few years we have also used them for financial advice and have been very happy with all aspects of their team. Terry, Alistair and Matt and their collective team have always been easily accessible and freely available . We would recommend anybody to sit down with them if they were looking for great accounting and financial services.
Dane & Kate Jones
The team at Scanlon Richardson really know their stuff! We use both their accounting and financial planning services and have for years. Their advice is professional and friendly and delivered in a manner that we can understand. We have a great relationship with our accountant and use his services be it for our personal and business tax return or business planning. No hesitation in recommending this accounting firm.
I have been using Scanlon Richardson Financial Group for the last 3 years for initial company set, EOFY returns, BAS statements, monthly P&L sanity checks plus a whole lot more. I have found their service to be exceptional and very quick to respond. I would recommend them to any small business looking for an accounting firm that won’t blow the budget.
I have dealt with SRFG for the past 7 years, during which time they have provided me with excellent support in all areas of tax and advice. Their responsiveness, professionalism, and value for money are beyond compare. Trusting them to do what they are good at gives me the freedom to do what I’m good at.
Scanlon Richardson Financial Group was born in 2008 from a vision held by two friends who wanted to try their hand at business. As a proud Hobart based accounting firm, we have a strong and loyal client base and have been serving their needs throughout changing financial and personal circumstances. Life is the ultimate journey and we are here to walk through it with you.
Demand for our services has grown exponentially over the last few years. Largely through referrals from our amazing clients, so we figure we must be doing something right! As a result, we have been able to recruit some astounding talent and expand the scope of our services to better attend to the needs of clients.
It is difficult to paint a picture of who we are and capture the rich variety and depths of colour that you will find, so please excuse our attempts to do so here. We can only give you a taster and for the rest you will simply need to immerse yourself in the actual experience.
Excellent question. We live in a world filled with choices and short on time, so let’s keep it simple. Below are a few keywords we have chosen as a group which give you a flavour of our inherent culture …
- Whether you are a student, retiree, employee, property investor, small business owner or company director, we offer a tailored approach to your particular level of tax and accounting needs. Being flexible, versatile and proactive we will continue to seek out new ways of providing the support appropriate for YOU.
- Change and growth are no strangers here and we continually seek out new technologies, software, skillsets and processes to keep us agile and optimally effective at what we do. No accounting dinosaurs – we don’t exist just to survive but to THRIVE and help our clients do the same, where we can.
- We do not waste time on telling people what they want to hear, unless it is true. We will be frank and open with you about your financial situation and once our full assessment has been made we can chart a course with you to navigate the best route forwards. At the same time, we will make sure you have a thorough understanding of your own obligations.
- We are a varied collective of people with different specialised skillsets, all working collaboratively together towards your best interests. Being able to draw on so much expertise both internally and via our external networks is powerful.
- We all know the typical stereotypes depicting accountants, however we are out to bust that myth! When you pay a visit to our offices you will not find a stuffy corporate entity with little life or personality; far from it. We are good at what we do, work hard and make sure that we enjoy our work time as much as possible. We want our clients to enjoy the experience too. Come see for yourself!
Let us walk alongside you on your journey and provide the accounting support that you need. We have your back.