SUPERANNUATION & SELF-MANAGED SUPERANNUATION FUNDS
At Scanlon Richardson Financial Group, our staff have over 25 years of experience in the superannuation and accounting industry and provide quality professional services at competitive rates.
Our SMSF team is highly skilled and will work with you to establish your SMSF as well as provide a full ongoing SMSF administration and taxation service.
Our services include:
- Assistance with the establishment of your SMSF and incorporation of the corporate trustee if applicable. *
- Preparation of year-end financial statements for your SMSF including member benefit statements.
- Obtaining an annual actuarial certificate (if required).
- Arranging the statutory annual SMSF Audit
- Preparation and lodgment of the fund’s annual income tax return
- Preparation and lodgment of Activity Statements if applicable.
- Preparation of investments reports: including cost base, investment movement, income and market value reports
- Transfer Balance Account (TBAR) Reporting if applicable
- Assistance with establishing pensions, making lump sum withdrawals, preparation of paperwork and calculations in relation to the commencement and maintenance of pensions. *
- Assistance with contributions and rollovers to and from the fund. *
- Managing communication and correspondence with the Australian Taxation Office
- Preparation of trustees’ minutes in relation to certain events.
- Assistance with major events such as death, removal or appointment of a member/trustee.
- Provide access to investments and risk insurance (when applicable) through our affiliation with Elevate Wealth Solutions.
*We are not licenced to provide financial product advice; however, we will work alongside trustees and their authorised financial planner to help you achieve your goals.
We have been using the services of Scanlon Richardson accounting firm for the past 3 years and are extremely happy with their service. Our accountant Scott Knuckey is an absolute wizard when it comes to numbers. The team at Scanlon work together ensuring our tax returns are always correct and on time. We recommend them without hesitation.
This accounting firm have looked after our personal and business accounting requirements since Scott joined the team and we haven’t looked back. Their expertise is second to none, yet still keep the experience personable, casual and professional. If you require assistance with a tax return, bookkeeping services, BAS assistance, trust & superannuation fund management for any one or size business – I highly recommended an accountant at Scanlon Richardson Financial Group.
We have used Scanlon Richardson Financial Group for several years now for both our personnel taxation as well as our business accounting. Over the past few years we have also used them for financial advice and have been very happy with all aspects of their team. Terry, Alistair and Matt and their collective team have always been easily accessible and freely available . We would recommend anybody to sit down with them if they were looking for great accounting and financial services.
Dane & Kate Jones
The team at Scanlon Richardson really know their stuff! We use both their accounting and financial planning services and have for years. Their advice is professional and friendly and delivered in a manner that we can understand. We have a great relationship with our accountant and use his services be it for our personal and business tax return or business planning. No hesitation in recommending this accounting firm.
I have been using Scanlon Richardson Financial Group for the last 3 years for initial company set, EOFY returns, BAS statements, monthly P&L sanity checks plus a whole lot more. I have found their service to be exceptional and very quick to respond. I would recommend them to any small business looking for an accounting firm that won’t blow the budget.
I have dealt with SRFG for the past 7 years, during which time they have provided me with excellent support in all areas of tax and advice. Their responsiveness, professionalism, and value for money are beyond compare. Trusting them to do what they are good at gives me the freedom to do what I’m good at.